• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orange petals

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Twice now I have tried to grow orange pampas plants using seeds from plants that I had stored from before the plant changes. These plants had originally produced petals. But these last two times I have tried they didn't produce either seeds or petals. I've done this many many times before and never had a problem.

Has something changed?

D

Dragonchilde

Not that I know of. Could you give us more details? Screenshots of the resources/seeds/pollination screen, and the other screen? It's hard to say what might be the problem without know what you've done/not done.

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh now I feel stupid :wall:

It's been quite awhile since I grew then and I guess I forgot one important thing. It's day 9 and they have each produced one petal and one seed. I just didn't remember that it took that long.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, aww yeah. It does take a while. Gardening is not for the impatient! Which reminds me, I need to water plants! :)