• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Orange lava certificaes already?

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

I was at a house where i saw one. I thought they werent being collected till Monday

I

imported_herk1287

I checked my oldest sims, and none have the cards

G

all mine got theirs except for the sim that had her cards places out on her lot

G

The red cards looks different now, are you sure you've seen orange cards and not the newly designed red ones?

Polly

I

imported_herk1287

i know i have the red cards too new designs i jsut wiondered how people got the oranges before monday

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

all mine got theirs except for the sim that had her cards places out on her lot

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

G

I got mine on 2 of my accounts. They are orange and look like the new reds (but more yellow lol).

C

Carter'

I have a problem i set my cards out to equal violet 38 and they wernt collected! plz help

G

Mine werent either, one set on the lot for one sim and the other set diff sim in inventory, altho im not too concerned as it states they would be starting... not completing it right away

G

I had Green Cards to Equal my amount and got an orange card Cert instead? does that matter?

G

Not at all as this time the color is supposed to be orange no matter what color our target cards were

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have a problem i set my cards out to equal violet 38 and they wernt collected! plz help

[/ QUOTE ]

Several people have said that only the cards they had in inventories were collected, and the ones on their lots have remained on the lots. Since the deadline isn't *technically* till tomorrow actually them doing it this way would be a good thing, because some people might not have finished the game yet, thinking that they had the balance of today until maintenance to do it.

My main avatar with the card is homeless in EA Land so the cards are in her inventory but have NOT been collected, so they obviously haven't completed collection of either inventoried cards *or* ones on properties, so I won't panic until maintenance tomorrow....then I'll turn in a bug report if they still don't get collected. That would be my advice to anybody who finds their cards still in their inventory now.