• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

orange ingots

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats with these fire orange ingots any1 have a clue to how they were made im sure it was some sort of exploit

S

Soam414

probably part of the new exploit that lets u retain quest item orange color

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

probably part of the new exploit that lets u retain quest item orange color

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

i found two orange items ingot and another in vendors on GL shard about a week ago. i dont care who sell what, unless its a scam for innocent people.
these vendors dont say its event rare or server birth like you see in scam vendor. buy it at your own risk, as usual.
but as someone said, its from an exploit and can be made.

*edit*
you cant make orange metal item from the ingot. but be sensitive to orange items without special name and property.

I

imported_Cysphruo

The cloth can be used to make stuff of the same unique color but the ingots are just for deco.

I

imported_Lariat

<blockquote><hr>

Aye its made from exploit.

[/ QUOTE ]
One that I know has been submitted for a fix.