• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] or [Trading] 4 Mining carts

Asthma

Adventurer
Discord: edmilsonefs#1022

• I would trade with one untrained dread mare or bane or Legendary for my sampire worth 100m+.
  • I’m from Atlantic server hence we need a way to transfer if you are not from the same server. I may call friend help for that if needed.
  • I'm taking offer.
  • I'm giving preference to sell all in one shot.

Last edited:

Asthma

Adventurer
Thanks for your offer but right now at ATL the range is between 21-26m on each.

I don't rely much on VS prices since they fluctuate a lot, having too much cheap and overpriced as well.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for your offer but right now at ATL the range is between 21-26m on each.

I don't rely much on VS prices since they fluctuate a lot, having too much cheap and overpriced as well.
No worries. There were several for less than 20 when I made my offer.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Asthma Ya bud, I am no longer interested in these @15M each. I have bought some cheaper. FYI, I WILL still pay 12M each if you want to sell them. Sorry, you should have taken the 15M when I offered.