• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] or Trading 2 Luna Houses!! Inside walls.

IsaacNewton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The locations are both right at the southwest corner of luna pretty much directly across from each other.

House 1 is 8x10 but can be made a little bigger. right next to rune library!
House 2 is a 10x10 and can be made significantly bigger (corner plot inner wall)

Willing to accept Trades of a house on another server looking for East coast only (not Atlantic) . open to other trades or throw a gold offer. ICQ me if you wanna see the plots or go take a look yourself .

Icq# 618600866

IsaacNewton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm willing to let these Houses INSIDE the Luna walls go for cheap!!! returning player trying to get back on my feet !! please feel free to offer what you think is fair for the plots o or trades may be accepted i'm open to all sorts !!

IsaacNewton

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The corner plot has been sold so i only have the 8x10 which can be resized and i can do that before it is sold etc if needed just let me know if you like to take a look its gonna go cheap first come first serve.