• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] or TRADE 3rd type new Jack-O-Lantren.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Game Fans!

Those of us doing the insane amounts of Trick/Treats around Atlantic this season... this message is to you.

Apparently 3 new Jack-O-Lanterns are rewards... and for some unknown reason our wonderful game staff has left rewards going back to the beginning of Trick/Treats. No shortage of orange and black small webs! Still, when things are so old that only people who WANT them would buy them? The prices dont drop under 5k. Still, the things spawning the last 3 years are selling nice. I finally had a really good run just yesterday and some more (but not 1/4 the SWAG) today... and both missions saw 2 of the new type Jacks.

While shopping… the vendor had ALL 3 TYPES! The third, I had never seen before.

To be totally honest, I'd really like to retire this season. Would anyone like to trade me or make a sweet deal for the good ole Red & Purple (where they will all live)? Please let me know as soon as possible. :-D Thank you.