• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Option to make player names/guild titles appear as pre aos style in CC?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any possibility we can have an option to get player names returned to pre Age of Shadows style? Where the guild name and title appear above the players head rather than just the Guild abbreviation and [VvV] label? It'd be nice for guild titles to be seen and worth setting again, nowadays hardly anyone uses them and they used to be a fun thing.

Can we have an option for this or potential change? Or discuss a change at least?

@Mesanna

Kind Regards

PwnySlaystation/Nadir

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any possibility we can have an option to get player names returned to pre Age of Shadows style? Where the guild name and title appear above the players head rather than just the Guild abbreviation and [VvV] label? It'd be nice for guild titles to be seen and worth setting again, nowadays hardly anyone uses them and they used to be a fun thing.

Can we have an option for this or potential change? Or discuss a change at least?

@Mesanna

Kind Regards

PwnySlaystation/Nadir
I believe this is already an option in your titles menu, under sub-title -> guild. Though, I think you need to have a guild title through the guild system for it to be available to display.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just me then?

Can tell im feeling nostalgic
I believe this is already an option in your titles menu, under sub-title -> guild. Though, I think you need to have a guild title through the guild system for it to be available to display.
Yes you can see it, but only when you run your cursor over a character and it appears below in a text box. Back in the day, (when i was a nipper), we used to click a character and their name would appear above their head, their guild name would appear above that. I'll dig a screenshot out later but like this :

[Avenger of Mondain, Minax] (obviously no such thing anymore)
[Guildmaster, Vp.]
PwnySlaystation

As opposed to what we have now which is

PwnySlaystation [Vp.] [VvV]
Guildmaster, Vp

Difference is, you only get a name and guild abbreviation next to the name now, back when it appeared above your head with your guild title was a much nicer system, much more fun to have guild titles that display with "All Names" and a click instead of a cursor over.