• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Opinion on arguement?

Z

Zyron

K so me and this dude.. hes a pretty high authority in this big semi-zerg guild and a pretty cool guy all around..

now im not siding with anyone.. but whenever i walk in fel.. he kills me. he always resses me but ya know..

so i went in on their harry.. everyone knows htat im not siding with anyone..
so he and some other dude wall me in and kill me. so im just sitting here taking screenies

then another guild raids and resses me they let me help kill their hharry..
so its only right that i help defend against the guild that killed me?

and i know the raiding guilds policy that the scrolls go to the protector and they roll for it at their house.. which they didnt let me help roll for which was reasonable

so the original dude thats mad at me is saying that i chose a side.. the "wrong side"

Why would i help kill the guild that ressed me and let me in and kill harry..
(im still not on their side, i just help defend)

So for the readers question..
if you were neutral.. and some guild killed you and then another guild well.. did the opposite.. the right thing to do is give them their hard earned scrolls?? which i would have done for either guild...

sorry if this sounds a little like.. girl-boyish but just trying to prove a point :>

C

Cloak&Dagger

Well I am almost always "neutral" basically, which ever side of the fight (assuming I know both parties) messages me first asking for assistance they are the ones I go help. I have never been excluded from the powerscrolls...but if that's ok with you then I am not sure how it is relevant to the argument. I guess what I am saying is, if you know everyone then no one should be upset. If one person kills you and you kill them back, it just makes sense.

S

SUPRsalad

best thing to do in those situations, is be completely volatile. just kill whoever is easiest atm. :thumbsup: