• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ophidian Points

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On your character you have a cap of 15,000 Queen Loyalty points. Do the Ophidian points cap at 15,000 also?

Thanks

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On your character you have a cap of 15,000 Queen Loyalty points. Do the Ophidian points cap at 15,000 also?

Thanks
The Ophidian points cap at -15,000. One of my toons is at -14,981, compliments of the old Ophidian invasion.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Maldar Thanks! Based on the information posted, if I kill Ophidian's, I will get negative points to a max of -15,000. If I kill Terathan's, I will get positive points to a max of 10,000.

Last edited:

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Maldar Thanks! Based on the information posted, if I kill Ophidian's, I will get negative points to a max of -15,000. If I kill Terathan's, I will get positive points to a max of 10,000.
I just killed a bunch of Ophidians, "walking" into Terathan Keep - you don't lose Ophidian loyalty for killing them. You do gain for killing Terathans though.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just killed a bunch of Ophidians, "walking" into Terathan Keep - you don't lose Ophidian loyalty for killing them. You do gain for killing Terathans though.
@drcossack Thanks for the very interesting observation. It seems the direction it takes, Ally or Enemy, is based off of which is killed first, Ophidian's or Terathan's, and then you're locked into that permanently.

Last edited: