• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ophidian berserkers spawning daily?

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If there's any discussion on this, I might have missed it. But I heard from friends saying that ophidian berserkers are spawning at the Terathan Keep since patch 52, and only limited to 5 berserkers a day (just an hour before daily server maintenance) and they drop berserker's bardiche.

anyone confirm?

L

Lord Kynd

If there's any discussion on this, I might have missed it. But I heard from friends saying that ophidian berserkers are spawning at the Terathan Keep since patch 52, and only limited to 5 berserkers a day (just an hour before daily server maintenance) and they drop berserker's bardiche.

anyone confirm?

i heard they never stopped spawning, but you have to go to the bottom to find one.

V

Vertigo

Well, I've been down there for around five hours over the weekend for snake skins and rations, but never seen any berzerkers. Where would they spawn if they were down there?