• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Opening corpse

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I snooped around a bit and I can't seem to find what I am looking for.

I am looking for a command or macro that will allow me to open the most recent corpse. Is this possible?
I know how to auto loot specific items via the organizer, but I can't seem to find a way to one button open a corpse, without tab clicking the bar or clicking the corpse.

This would be pretty helpful when fighting large groups of monster, or farming peerless keys.

Any help would be appreciated!

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not possible until the corpse gets free to loot for everyone. To me it looks like done on purpose to counter auto looting.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I had something that was working - it was a little glitchy still, but in short I made a macro that would:

select nearest object, use selected (opens corpse), and then execute the "vacume" action or whatever it's called.

It was working OK while on the move, but was un-usable in a big pile.

I am pretty sure that this is doable if you're willing to make use of the 'script' action. I haven't played around too much yet, just started the EC the other day.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
target nearest object,use target object, delay, target next objext, use object etc etc only problem with this is it targets EVERY OBJECT I have mine set for about 10 then use organizer vacuum or loot all ...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
you could also use target last I believe

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Awesome, I will try that. I don't want to loot everything, primarily just peerless keys. Getting the keys in the hydra room where there isn't much move around space is annoying. The bodies pile rather quickly. So maybe that macro combined with my loot specific items organizer will do the trick. Thank you all for the help =).