• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Opened my vendor!

G

My vendor is on the second level of the pawn shop (first vendor house on the right, west of Luna)!

Vendor's name is "Gondor's Vendor" (original, ehh)

Some changes i've added just now:

1. Restocked spider silk at 7k per 1000 silk.

2. Lowered the price slightly on the cursed blade of instanity (now is 30k!)

3. Added several HCI, DCI, and DI jewels (several of them have a mix of the 3, and all have other mods)

4. Lowered the price of the Righteous Anger to 10k.

5. Added GM armor at 1.9k (Horned) and 2.4k (Barbed)per full set of armor.

Also, starting up again seems like being new again... lol. If any of the prices are way to high, let me know (I'd prefer more then one person saying it's to high though...
)

Thanks again and...
Happy Buying!

A

Alex the Gray

good luck to you sir! I will go by and see if there is anything I cant live without lol.

Hope you get your shroud!

J

Jason619

If you don't mind spending a little cash, EA is selling legacy tokens(Can be redeemed for either a charger, shroud of shadows, or soulstone) for $9.99.

G

Basic GM spined and gold (40 luck per piece) on my vendors at Mo'gluk's tower and if I remember right, a public access luck statue at Blind Otto's nearby.

If you loot any luck items I'm willing to attempt to enhance - provided you trust me to be truthful about the results.

G

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid spending cash... but a shroud just may be worth it... hrmm.
*edit* Oh yeah, threw ALOT of weapons on there just now.

I

imported_mo'gluk

no they come blessed when you redeem them through the gamecodes.com. Unless they just changed it in the last week ..

G

*bump the edit, rather then make a new post... thanks people!*

N

Nagash

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid spending cash... but a shroud just may be worth it... hrmm.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dont waste your rl money on it :p.. its more fun to work towards it anyways..

G

Rennard... I don't even know if I own that account anymore, or gave that one away too.
No, my character was Gondor (now was renamed Te'Kan).

G

ADDED!

- I've added lots of Spider Silk on the vendor, all at only 7 gold per.
- Several cheap HCI and DCI jewels
- GM Horned and Barbed suits
- Lots of FC 1 weapons!

LOWERED!

- I've lowered the price of the cursed "Blade of Insanity" down to only 25k!
- Also lowered the price of GM armor to 1.9k for a full Horned set and 2.4k for full Barbed set.

Have a lot of fun, and enjoy shopping!