• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Opendoor

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do I have to be facing a door to open it with a hotkey/macro? It makes no sense because I can face away from a door and double click it to open, but the macro doesn't work unless I am facing it. Is there a way to create a better Opendoor macro than the one available in the game? One that doesn't matter which direction I am facing?

You can also double click a door from an extra tile space away, compared to the macro where you actually have to be touching the door. Why is that?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya have to tell players that when they trying to get into Parox.

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome stranga! What are ya buyin!...oops wrong game.
I love that game! But I am actually a Stranger from Ultima :)

Y’all be walking through doors backwards?
Stupid request
I can open a door in real life without facing it. (I'm talented, I know.)

So nobody knows how to actually enable this? Oh well. *Goes back to dancing*

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
It's simple if you need macro and use the right platform.... :eyes: on other side yes we have no idea why you need this... if you can't figure it out I would say it's not for you. Double click you can do that left,right,back,forwards, or your choice of diagonal position to switch it up other wise. *shrugs* that's imo so glad to hear if anyone else has door mastery I'm unaware of. BUmpS!

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
You can also cast telekinesis on doors to open them.
Mind blowing news I only knew telekinesis was useful way back when I Thunted and now on the fountain. To open doors! The plot thickens! Need more ways! Umm more ways to use telekinesis would be interesting as well. Now that I figured out there like 3 ways to open doors and 3 ways to use telekinesis. It's a tie game....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought it was some website or service. Opendoor

MJ needs a special door.