• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Open Letter to Sin-Vigor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Sin-Vigor,

FL annihilated Lake Austin, yes they did. I was there. They raided our Oaks spawn that night. I witnessed it. I got banned from channel that night for crying my face off like an belligerent fat boy (without the lisp).

This didn't happen because of individual greatness or superiority on "your" part, this happened because we could not accumulate the numbers that FL brought over at once that night. We had to form alliances to put out harrower spawns for the while. In my opinion the caliber of so-called "skilled players" on Lake Austin at the time was lackluster though. Player versus player, OptPrime is right in my opinion, FL got their asses handed to them just as bad. They had one good duelist , I can't remember his name but he was quick as hell , and last I recall they ganked group duels. It became so pathetic in time that FL became bored and left to a different shard because nobody on Lake Austin played.. not because those of us that did wouldn't put up a fight. Straight from the horses mouth.

As for your board etiquette, it is weak. You're characterizing Lake Austin players in an entirety as "cowards". Get a grip. Anybody with time on their hands to play UO wouldn't choose the modern Lake Austin as their "primary shard" to start with, unless they're looking to farm in the only guild there is (no offense Vamp but that's just the way it is). So to classify Lake Austin players as cowards is saying as much about any shard. There is no cowardice in Ultima Online, because there is nothing to lose. Nothing to lose, nothing to gain. Last I checked, these guys are calling your asses over for something to do, because they're bored. When I did twenty Despise spawns a day I got bored after enough of it.

"Scrawny legs" and "chickened necked throats" care to elaborate? Personal attacks..blah, blah, blah. Intimidating? I don't even think your wording is funny. It's borderline uneducated. I don't think you could take 10 FL against 10 VAMP for 100 mil tomorrow night and win even numbers. And I can't speak for anybody other than me and your mom but concerning the big picture , when we're at it every night you're spending those hours like every other young adult on UO pondering how you're going to farm enough gold to buy your next gametime code.

Advice. Treat her nice, go to bed on time, stay in school and she told me that she'll pay it for you. My mom paid mine for the longest time.

Respectfully,

ret. Pan Arcane

S

Sin-Vigor

As hard as this is going to be on me, personally, I'm going to try and make this post as flagrant and offensive as possible without breaking the RoC.

FINALLY

One of you piss poor pathetic LA pvpers owned up and said we handed your asses to you on a silver platter... well I take that back, I'm sorry, my apologies, it was more like a ****ty wooden plate because the skill that lake austin showed that night was so pathetic.

10 Fl vs 10 vamp? Are you trying to embarass yourself? Well I'll tell you this right now little boy, you're doing a good job. Alot of people say we are a zerg, and in a sense we are. But don't sit there and think for one second that we don't go out and roll with the best there is, because we do.

If you want to fight for 100mil we are always up for any challenge, like I've said earlier, bring it. I suggest you actually retract that statement because we here at the Fallen Lords are very generous and will kick the [censored] out of you for free if that's what you really want :<

O

OptPrime

He's not a LA pvper. Thanks.

As a matter of fact, I'm not going to do this thread any justice by posting much more then what I'm about to say.

Skill is not in the vocabulary of FL. Your only 2 good (and 2 best) that were over here were constantly destroyed in various 2 v 2's by different teams of XTC members. Thanks for posting. May as well go talk trash on Origin, because we all know FL doesnt have the courage to come get embarassed on a shard they claim such lack of skill.

So enjoy your trash talk.. It's all youre good for, because at pvp, you're just another wither. Thanks

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

As hard as this is going to be on me, personally, I'm going to try and make this post as flagrant and offensive as possible without breaking the RoC.

FINALLY

One of you piss poor pathetic LA pvpers owned up and said we handed your asses to you on a silver platter... well I take that back, I'm sorry, my apologies, it was more like a ****ty wooden plate because the skill that lake austin showed that night was so pathetic.

10 Fl vs 10 vamp? Are you trying to embarass yourself? Well I'll tell you this right now little boy, you're doing a good job. Alot of people say we are a zerg, and in a sense we are. But don't sit there and think for one second that we don't go out and roll with the best there is, because we do.

If you want to fight for 100mil we are always up for any challenge, like I've said earlier, bring it. I suggest you actually retract that statement because we here at the Fallen Lords are very generous and will kick the [censored] out of you for free if that's what you really want :&lt;

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa!!!

dude, who really gives a [censored]?
Remember.....UO=Game
besides, pretty much EVERYONE is a Trammy unless you are playing
without insurnace and all your decked out, everything-down-to-my-jammies-is-blessed item based chars.
Has the game become so boring that you would rather troll than play?
I hear Wow is real nice..........

I

imported_Fran Fury

Come on people...do we really need ANOTHER thread on the same thing?

Move on...find something fun to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.