• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Open Discussion - imbue 150 luck items - pics - need help

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

i want to start a discussion and of course need tips and help to get the best out of this plain looted items from shame that i got before they reworked the loot and possibilities down there (i never ever was able to get 150 items anymore on one handed weps or shields..)

My goal is to get AT LEAST all this items imbued with SC - i dont care much for the FC -1 afterwards...the items will be used on my tamer/mage/stealther for grinding for more artis with highest possible luck on my suit - dont care for LRC too since this char will go with regs - dont care much on Resists too - thats why i am a stealther/mage - i use to heal my pet with bandaids and emergency drop a spell - i only grind medium level critters for loot f.e. Wind Eles or Clay Gholems - so not much need to fear about myselfe to die...

So here are my questions - this is what I KNOW and WOULD DO:

1) powder it up to max 255 (buckler cant but its fine, it can be repaired - it will be my main shield i use for hunts
2) tricky now - should i FIRST try to enhance the items or right on go and imbue SC on them
3) I got me a forged metal of artifacts with 10 uses - can i use it for 100% save enhancing the items?
4) If yes, can i go and enhance the shields and the sword with gold to get them max Luck and they wont break?
5) After this, i can go with the forged metal and imbue it with SC for 100% will not break chance?

So you see, all i want to do is get SC and max luck on all of this items - dont care for other mods, dont care for FC -1 on them - i want highest possible luck and SC..

So and, in the end, when i know what i can do, and i do it and it works out, were will i end up with what LUCK on the items - and for me, also not of less interrest, what would this items get me if i sell (at least 2 of the shields i might sell...)

Thank you all for your help and i hope we get a nice discussion here going ;)

THIS IS ON PACIFIC btw...

And here are the Pics of my sweet items i am very proud of!

150sword.JPG buckler150.JPG kite150_1.JPG kite150_2.JPG

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't bother with the buckler as the other shield(s) will last you well into the end of this game.

I'd powder the sword and one of the shields up to 255. Next step is the imbue with what ever mods you want. You might want to track down a imbueing calculator to see exactly what you can add but you could place both SC-1 and then FC for sure with some room left over for other mods.

To enhance with gold, spined or wood you HAVE TO USE THE FORGED METAL thing or else the item will break 100% of the time. There are a few threads that refrence the math involved with 150 luck and enhancing which show that it is a 100% fail rate with out the tool.

No idea what they are worth, sorry.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Well, even if you got instructions what to do, you can still mess it up - so i forgot to powder the sword before i imbued - but in the end, it doenst realy matter, even at 0 dura it will keep the 190 luck up if i wear it ;) - now this is the 2nd part of my luck set - txs everyone...

190sword.JPG

L

lit2fly

Does anyone know if I can reforge any 150 luck items by using shadow / copper runic hammer? Thanks.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if I can reforge any 150 luck items by using shadow / copper runic hammer? Thanks.
Yes. Semmerset posted a chart in [Imbuing] - Reforging. How to | Stratics Forums specifying the maximum values for each tools using specific reforging options. If you reference the chart you can see that on armor, you can achieve 150 luck from a shadow runic (or spined runic) using Fundamental Reforging, but the item will come with a cannot repair property as well. If you use a copper runic you can get 150 luck from Powerful reforging (no negative) or Structural (brittle).

L

lit2fly

Yes. Semmerset posted a chart in [Imbuing] - Reforging. How to | Stratics Forums specifying the maximum values for each tools using specific reforging options. If you reference the chart you can see that on armor, you can achieve 150 luck from a shadow runic (or spined runic) using Fundamental Reforging, but the item will come with a cannot repair property as well. If you use a copper runic you can get 150 luck from Powerful reforging (no negative) or Structural (brittle).

thanks! let me get some copper runic then

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, even if you got instructions what to do, you can still mess it up - so i forgot to powder the sword before i imbued - but in the end, it doenst realy matter, even at 0 dura it will keep the 190 luck up if i wear it ;) - now this is the 2nd part of my luck set - txs everyone...

View attachment 9136
If there is room for the mod, you may want to add -Mage20 to the weapon to give you a little extra defense...