• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Open Beta Friday

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so tomorrow the SA beta is open beta to ya'll!, just log into the retribution shard and enjoy!!...looking forward to seeing you all there!!, there are alot of us Napa people who have been there since the focus testing!, so once the NDA has been lifted! and you need some questions answered or need a guide lol, dont be afraid to ask here..

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
......S......
...E-|-W...
......N......

:D lol

Just Pick'n

D

Deb

I am so loving this expansion in all respects...The Dev team did an
awesome job on this so far.

C

Cloak&Dagger

O.K. Complete randomness from me, but seeing as how I have been away and technically still am away I do not particularly care, but Otis we need to get together sometime next month :p. I should be back online more regularly then I hope x.x

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i got called away for abit!..thats awesome! and yup she's nasty!!!
theres also the stygian dragon down there with the same type of alter..not sure what those keys are

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone have any luck the the new puzzles??
im hearing from the closed beta forums that one of the rewards is the base from the character statue maker, anyone get this?