• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oops. That wasn't smart...

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have been working on my house design for a couple of.months. Experimenting on creating deco combining house add-ons with items. It is painfully tedious. But the outcome makes.things look better than just the add-on by itself. For example, I love the koi pond. But it looks way better when you add rocks and plants and stuff to it. Of course much of it has to be done in a very specific order. In this case the pond goes in first then everything else is added.

I also have 25 mannequins. I even figured a way to display mouse.holes! So,.after a.couple.of.months of trial and.error,.I have a lot of deco levels. Don't worry I am almost to the end of the story.

Last night I was putting some.final.touches into the house and went to relocate the packing crate and I accidently hit customize house. 90 % of the layered deco, many add-ons and all the mannequins went straight to the packing crate. Frustrating to say the least. So, I spend $ hours putting one floor back the way it was and go to relocate the packing crate. You probably know what I am about to say.....

GRRRR! Yep, I hit the customize this house again. So, I have to start all.over again. What have you done lately that made you feel like.a.dumbass?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I feel for you !

Put in a add-on that requires removing before customizing house, like an aquarium.

Should be a warning asking “ do you really want to customize this house “ though.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I feel for you !

Put in a add-on that requires removing before customizing house, like an aquarium.

Should be a warning asking “ do you really want to customize this house “ though.
Or just move the button away from the relocate the packing crate. It reminds me of when I was first taming and ended up releasing my pet when I tried to use the context menu. I can me clumsy I guess.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A month or two ago I bought a nice new shiny black horse. I was excited, I had always wanted one since they were a thing back when they were obtainable. I managed to get one for a good price (seems like interest has gone up in them, I see them 150 now often, I paid 90). So I went with my necromage to pick it up and took it back to my house and logged out. Notice how nowhere in there does it say "I used a pet bonding potion". Well, later in the day someone calls out rats at Humility, so I logon my necromage and go flying to Humility. Thinking I am on my ethy, I run in the middle of a huge group of mobs and hit wraith form.

Now, what bugs me is that I could have managed this situation with a few withers. When I saw "BLACK HORSE" in green pop up as soon as I dismounted, I panicked and tried to drop wraith form to remount instead of killing the spawn. I had a paragon dire wolf on me that was interrupting me at every cast though. I watched with grief as a bunch of ratmen ate my horse, less than 6 hours after I bought it.

Oopsie.