• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OoJ

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im in tho now sir kindsoul has been gone he informed me he will be trying to comback soon , (elirila)

E

Evil Intentions

Hello all from Min & DANTE,

Good to see a few of the "old" group around. :grouphug:

Ellis - I miss you bunches! Didn't realize you were still playing over on Spirestone. Anyways, I just happened to check in here since I was planning on selling/closing my UO account but then I discovered these types of transactions are no longer allowed on Stratics!

We are now playing WoW on the Tichondrius server - I also check ICQ periodically so feel free to message me at 243813659.

Take care all ~ love,

Min (Natasha/Evil Intentions)

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
angelica is also back in uo again and hopefully will be joning thr im in tho :) nice seeing someof you again

and i still have my castle , its still my wax museum :)

E

Ellis

YAY Crendel and Min!! Miss you guys! Whats up Ted how you been!