• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ooc ; this post is to try and find like minded folks.

D

Danse

I am Danse MaCabre. I have been lurking about, watching. I am a tailor by trade, and a fencer by necessity. I have been lucky collecting gold for my BoD's and with my blade. I am not starving, but I am not rich in any way.

My needs are few, but I am lonely and wish some companionship.
I have a step sister, Wildfire.

Wildfire is the results of an elf and my mother meeting in the wild woods of Illishnar...Her father was a generous man and often gave us all well made items from his packs. He kept us all well fed and in warm clothing until his death in a rock slide, back last winter. My mother soon folllowed him in death, from consumption.

I write these things down, not to gain your pity, but to introduce myself to this community. I am not some princess stolen away by an evil witch. I am an ordinary woman, who would like to met some new people. I would like to find someone to help me hunt the nasty beast who carry the types of leather I need to make horn, barbed, and spined leathers. I need someone who wil show me the best place to find these beasties. And aide me gather up a goodly supply of their leather so I will not have to do this sort of hunt daily.

I have traveled several of the other realms, and this place, this Legends, feels like home...I hope so, for I am tired of traveling,:heart:

D

Danse

I am unsure if there is any out there who would want the likes of me in a guild with them.

I enjoy monster bashing, but I ususally have a reason for attacking them. I go for the ones who can give me leathers. But I am only strong enough to bring down the lizardmen, and such who give spined leather. I have not attempted those creatures who carry the horned. And, since I KNOW what the outcome of a meeting between myself and a dragon or some other barbed leather bearing creature will be...I will try to find those leathers for sell some where.

I DO try to RP, but I tend to forget, if I am excited, to stay in character.
Are there events that are opened to the population of Legends, or are such events kept within the guilds involved?

I have met a few of you kind folks, and please bear with me, I have problems remembering who is who...and I may call you by the wrong name. I mean no insult.

I am here on Legends to stay. I will be working on mastering my skills, and so will my half-sister Wildfire, an elven miner/lumberjack. After we become more proficent in our chosen skills, we will introduce others of our clan.

I am sure I will come here often to ask some silly question or other...but if one is unsure of the proper proceedure, one should ask shouldn't one?

I am in need of the following tailor BoD's:
10 count Normal Cloth
Wizard Hat
Robe
Shirt
Long pants (2)
floppy hat
full apron
plain dress

15 Count Normal Cloth
Tricorne Hat
Feathered Hat
Short Pants
Banadana (2)
Wizards Hat
Body Sash
Shirt
Skirt

20 Count Normal Cloth
Cap
Jester hat
Jester Suit
Cloak

Also need regular leather footwear in all counts (10, 15, 20) and all sorts
such as Shoes, Sandels, Boots, and Thigh Boots.

I am sure there are more BoD's I need, but these will help.

Thank you all for the welcome...I look forward to becoming a part of the community.:)

B

BardMal

Hail and welcome,

My wife and myself tend towards the game play you describe.

We are ourselves leather farmers and tailors.

I would be happy for the company whlist we submit these leather clad beasties to the whim of our skinning knives. However, I am loath to entirely surrender all the leather. I value leather higher than gold.

We have devised hunting techniques which can create such mayhem and death that skinning and stacking leather it's self becomes a full time job. We may be willing to share leather if you prove sufficient to the task of assisting in the harvesting of it from the dead beasties while we control the living beasts and deflect their hungry maws.

I know Plucky and Omni both - they are excellent players of the game in their chosen fields and play styles. They are generous with their assistance where they can be. It sounds like your playstyle is more akin to that of my self and my wife. We would welcome you to play with us.

Whom ever you do hook up with to play, be aware of any valuables you may have and their safety. Most of the people on Legends are awesome and generous, but every rose has it's thorns.

D

Danse

Pm me and Maybe I can catch you all when you start out to hunt.

I can handle spine, at least so far :gee: Although after the encounter, I look a little worse for wear.

Am not brave enough to tackle those monsters who's leather gives us the horned and the barbed...I watched a few other take the field...and leave...:stretcher: