• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Baja] [OOC] The Baja Roleplaying and Event Alliance: Fresh Blood

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Baja Roleplaying and Event Alliance: Fresh Blood
WarderDragon

The Baja Roleplaying and Event Alliance [BRPA / BRC] is open to those thespians and writers who wish to engage our fictional world on a deeper and more intellectual level. To immerse themselves in all that is Britannia.

Those who wish to learn more about the BRPA - and RP in General - should visit our feudal demesne here. Those who wish to join us - or wish a list of active Factions within our Alliance - are more than welcome to contact me personally.

I am available to answer your questions on RP and the Lore that surrounds our Fictional Medium. I look forward to our becoming more aquainted.