• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Only the character that put the wall shield

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only the character that put the wall shield up (4th year vet reward) can only redeed the wall shield to take it down even if it is on the same account. I got on my character Hope placed the wall shield logged off. Then got on my character Michelle(same account) owner on the house sign. click on the wall shield. I got the message You can only re-deed this decoration if you are the house owner, or originally placed the deed.

I got back on Hope took the deed over to my friend's where I'm co owned Placed the wall shield. He was on his character owner on the house sign. I told him to take the wall shield down. He couldn't he also got the message You can only re-deed this decoration if you are the house owner, or originally placed the deed.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This is a common error for shields and skeletons. Unfortunately, it results in getting a GM to axe it for the house owner.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just bought a new house this week, and the owner left a lot of things behind for me to sort through. there was a 4th year skele on the wall, and also a stag head on the wall, neither of which i could remove - got same message about either being the home owner or the original placer. obviously i'm the home owner but it wasn't letting me re-deed either item. grrrr.
i did a search and someone said to lock the item down, and then unlock it, and then you might be able to remove it. it worked! i think i had to unlock and re-lock the skeleton about 3 times, and i logged out and back in for good measure, & it let me re-deed both items. i think the skele is a double click to re-deed item and i think the stag head was an axable re-deed item but can't remember... i was psyched b/c i've run into that skeleton thing in the past and had one stuck in my house for a year even though i was the home owner and i was the one who originally placed it.
so try locking/unlocking a few times and hopefully it'll let you re-deed it!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Does that work if you have a 5th year vet reward installed on a house you bought and have a two year account holding it? Can the account still re deed the item? Can never get that to work its kinda silly

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't know... probably not! i've had lots of issues with xferring houses between my accounts and having the new house owner unable to even axe the deeded items if they are older than the char's account is. grumble. however, i believe if you co-owner an older account they can do it. at least with some things.