• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Only one more gain till Legendary!

G

Like the title says, only one more gain till Legendary Taming. Just want to find a Ice White or Blue pup to get it on now. Been trying for the past couple days, but not having much luck at all. Not having any offensive skills or provo makes it difficult, but a couple folks have been nice enough to either kill or tame and sacrifice (they were hunting for color also lol) so I have helped with heals and such. So, if you see me there scoping the pups, say Hi.
Hopefully I can manage to take a screenie lol.

Heh, forgot to say this will be on Baja!

G

I tried to wait for my last gain to find the perfect mare. Got bored lol!

Good luck with it, let us know when you hit that 120.0 mark (and a screenshot too if you can
)

G

Well, I got it! Thanks to the folks who helped me while I was trying. Lots of thanks to Blaze of SI for letting me tag along and letting me get this one. Didn't get a screenshot, but after I learn how, I will put one up of the lucky pup and I. Now its time for vet and lore lol. After I manage to get a lore scroll anyway.
Safe journeys all!

G

LOL I already have another tamer on Chessy. At 110 if I remember right.

D

dabears

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats! Welcome to the club.

[/ QUOTE ]

you need your other tag up Hintori!!!