• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

only iron bods?

• Thread starter imported_feath
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_feath

I am a legendary smith and a GM arms lore - and the only bods I get are small iron. I haven't done that many bods, generally because I just wanted to make armour/weapons... but now that I'm trying, I'm amazed at the junk bods I'm getting.

I was under the impression the quality of the bods you got was related to the level smith you were. Is this incorrect? Is it, instead, related to how many you've turned in previously?

I've turned in color bods, and get same color bods about 1/3 of the time, usually I get - iron. I've never gotten the next level up.

Any suggestions?

C

Connor_Graham

Save your Bods until after the change goes in, which should be in the next patch hopefully coming in January.

J

Jhym

It is 100% random. The only recent change was Wilki corrected an issue that would stop us from getting iron Lbods above GM.

Which, as Lilac would be glad to tell you with multiple fireworks, makes us eeeeeeeever so slightly unhappy.

Usually if I get a long run of iron I will take a break and fiddle with something else, or switch subservers and try a different group of blacksmiths.

Not that it does anything, but it makes me feel like I'm changing things.

Since they aren't changing the actual bod-reward groupings (as far as we know) holding bods for a while isn't really needed -- but I would hold any runics you get for now until we know what the final changes will be on test center.

I

imported_feath

thank you
good to know its not me just messing something up. I'd think the obvious answer to not getting iron lg bods over gm is to have a secondary char with 99.9 blacksmithy