• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Only a little help

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but i don't know english very well. Please, i'd like to know the difference of the items Britte, Antique, Prized and so on. Please, can you post a link to understand the differences?
Tia :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Magic Item Properties – Ultima Online

Antique Armor, jewelry, weapons, shields
Increased durability loss, can be powdered 3 times (excluding jewelry, which cannot be powdered). Each powder will reduce max durability to 250, 200, and 150 respectively. Can be repaired.

Brittle Armor, Weapons, Shields
Brittle items can not have powder of fortification applied to them. They can be repaired.

Prized Armor, Jewelry, Weapons, Shields
Item insurance cost is increased, cannot be blessed. Can be repaired and Powdered (excluding jewelry, which cannot be powdered).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also, Brittle and Prized can be enhanced. I do not think that Antique can be enhanced.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Antique is just garbage IMO unless you are going to use it on a Tamer or something who doesn't do much actual combat. Using it on a dexer you get maybe 10 min of use out of it before it's destroyed..

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Antique is just garbage IMO unless you are going to use it on a Tamer or something who doesn't do much actual combat. Using it on a dexer you get maybe 10 min of use out of it before it's destroyed..
Fine for mages and mystics as well - my mystics have used antique jewelry through 100s if not 1000s of thunts and Scalis fights and only had to repair them a couple times - and repairing only drops durability 1 point down from 250

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
antique items lasts for ages.... u simply repair item dropped from 255 to 0 durabilty with weeks fighting they dont go poof ...they dont destroy ...u dont lose items needing repair....u get ample messages at zero...that they are needing repair asap..so simply repair and durabilty back to 254 instead of 255 etc etc etc for another slog fest week.....lasts for a good year or so for average playtime player for sure if not longer

Last edited: