• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Only a few items came in merge

G

My sim name is Samantha95670 and I was a resident of Mt Fuji until I was merged into EALand today, Wednesday. My property name is Fuji Expedition. Before the merge I was very busy buying a lot of items to bring with me to EALand. I filled the property completely with assorted items, many many money items and also filled my inventory with pizza machines and code plus other items. This sim is over 1300 days old so was allowed a lot of items on the size 8 property. (as I recall was in the 300's) Imagine my surprise today when I went home in EALand to find VERY little there. Nothing in fact that i bought, just some household items.

I woulod suspect the Developers have an old copy of the cities and can go see how filled up my property was before the merge and then go see it almost empty in EALand. Looking forward to finding my lost items and having them back on my property in EALand. (forgive me if I'm posting in wrong area but i am not too bright and have trouble finding where it *should* go)

G

The mods will probably move this post to the Tech forums, so if you go looking again and can't find it, that's where it would be.

As for the items, I'm not sure how that could have happened
. I wonder if the code when merging sets a maximum number of objects allowed on the lot (what is it for new sims, 100?) and doesn't allow more than that? This is the first time I've seen this happen, so I'm not sure what could have happened as I do not have a sim in MF. If this thread gets locked though you might repost in the Tech forum under a thread someone already created if anybody else *is* affected by this issue, as they usually like for all issues of the same type to be posted in the same thread.

G

There was a post around here somewhere, maybe in tech where someone said all their money items were in their inventory after merging. Just making sure here, did you check that?

G

ok, i logged samanta back in on another *fresh new* icon to EALand , and lo and behold, many (maybe all) those items were in her inventory. They had been left sitting on the property, but now some are in inventory, maybe 70 items. No where near what I remember buying there, however it is possible I didnt fill her as much as thought. I will give the game the benefit of the doubt. so unless someone wants to go look back and actually verify some items were left behind, I am happy to close this matter and say sorry, i panicked, (but they weren't there earlier).