• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One's Vendors moving, new location !

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone,

some of you know my vendor place, and it's now moving.

See below for the new location, in a forest near Skara Brae !

There are runes locked down in the Ice island location, and I'll be dropping runes around also.

By the way, I'm selling the Ice island keep, so please make your offer !

See picture below for locations ...

Attachments

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be on later to check the overall loc out but I'm seriously interested.

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi TheMiner

I'm taking offers through the bulletin board in the house, as we speak offer is 60m

House is here:

1.png

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha ok ! Well, I'll let you change it if you're the one who buys it !

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there's a secure eay of doing it, not sure how, but I think it protects the location for an hour so you can place something else, let me see if I can find it.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there's a secure eay of doing it, not sure how, but I think it protects the location for an hour so you can place something else, let me see if I can find it.
I'd appreciate that because I understand certain things with housing. But with custom keeps because it's already custom. It would make sense for them to include something like that but be idiotic for them not to. Because you're literally replacing one custom keep with another cupmstom keep by simply changing the overall skin if you will but not the footprint that would otherwise have to worry about obstructions around it.

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The keep is sold.

Sorry Miner, a friend wanted it, so it's his now, I'm sure you'll find that keep not on ice that you're looking for ! .... in the worst case, there's another one for sale a few screens west, you know which one !