• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ONE WEEK BREAK

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
HEY GUYS sorry I bought so many stuff for past 30 days.

Ima take a one week break (I hope and Ill try) so I can sort out and redo my suits.

Then ima release extra items I bought but I'd never use at cheaper than purchased prices, if you guys want it. If not I'll throw to my guildies or our allies.

So have fun bidding.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
HEY GUYS sorry I bought so many stuff for past 30 days.

Ima take a one week break (I hope and Ill try) so I can sort out and redo my suits.

Then ima release extra items I bought but I'd never use at cheaper than purchased prices, if you guys want it. If not I'll throw to my guildies or our allies.

So have fun bidding.
buy my mage ring first haha! and i altared the mace into garg so it disarms and armor ignores now! check out th recent post

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
buy my mage ring first haha! and i altared the mace into garg so it disarms and armor ignores now! check out th recent post
Where's your ring man? I saw that mace. I was like why t f did u make it into Garg weap? I saw your bracelet. Didn't see a ring

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I'm looking for jewels with

1/3 EP dci HCI skill skill for tank Mage
1/3 EP dci SDI skill for myst Necro mage

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
My one week break means I won't bid on anything less than 100m.

I can't leave this board! I'll miss it!