• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One Sim/Avatar

G

Am I the only one who has an interest in running only one Sim/Avatar? and I don't mean one account, I mean one virtual person and that's it. I have no idea how many of you can run so many accounts at once! lol

Just wondering if i'm alone in this

G

I originally only used a single sim. But curiousity got the best of me and led to 4 accounts. Down to 2 accounts now tho.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Am I the only one who has an interest in running only one Sim/Avatar? and I don't mean one account, I mean one virtual person and that's it. I have no idea how many of you can run so many accounts at once! lol

Just wondering if i'm alone in this

[/ QUOTE ]

When I am skilling, I am so thankful for a second account. I guess the multitasker / control freak in me needs more to micromanage! I need a life haha

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Its the gift of the ones addicted to EAL ..... I can play one sim ... But 2 is better ... 3 is great and ill stop there you must think im crazy w/ this many sims

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I spent 4.5 years playing the same sim in the same city. Until they gave me the ability to create 6 sims in TC3 all at the same time, I had no interest in playing more than one sim. Before that I had no interest in having a dozen other sims spread out in all the different cities. I enjoyed the people in my city too much to venture out to other cities, I guess. But now that we are all in one city, I can login to another sim and still visit with the same friends. I'm actually having fun escaping from Gracie Nito now and then and still have the ability to keep up with close friends.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I use to have three when I played "back in the day."

Now I have two. I like don't usually play both of them at the same time. If we need an extra for pizza its good to have.

Its mostly because I like to skill my second account in skills that my main account doesn't have. Like right now since I don't have all my sick locks yet! *waits for amnesty*

G

I have a feeling I really am going to be the only one, lol Ijust can't be bothered, its enough to keep my skills up with only 20 skill locks, and the decay rate being so bad i almost lose a level overnight in some skills

I

imported_Gracie Nito

The beauty of having more sims is that you don't have to skill over your locks. I have different sims for different things. One has skills to work in factory, one has skills to work in diner, one has skills to play pizza, one has skills to cook or sing to guests...etc.

G

One sim is the best way to be present in the game at all times, because it's impossible to see both screens at the same time

I prefer to play one

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Oh I agree. I mostly play one at a time. But I log in and out of each sim I have alot.