• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

one Serato dead.. by far the strongest Boss monster ever

O

OxAO

lost the screen shot

Not even disco and dragons is enough to kill this one

looks like a large succubus
we got NOTHING from it other then some gold.

S

Sir Kenga

Didn't he looked like yamadon? If i remember correctly it can be killed easy on archer.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serado is the champion that looks like a Yamadon.

Semidar is the champion that looks like a large succubus. If your character is male, all damage you do to her will be reflected. If that's causing you problems, polymorph into a female.

C

catfish

serado is quite easy. very slow moving and his only special is lp. so carry cure pots. a mage with a reptile boook casting ebolt can this this thing down solo in no time. my favorite drop from him are the futons. takes me back to my college days.

S

Smokin

Another good method if you have spellweaving and a good circle is to cast gift of renewal or life what ever one heals you over and over, it helps when your poisoned it keeps healing you giving you time to cure.

S

Salya Sin

serado is quite easy. very slow moving and his only special is lp. so carry cure pots. a mage with a reptile boook casting ebolt can this this thing down solo in no time. my favorite drop from him are the futons. takes me back to my college days.

You had a pink futon in college?