• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet One of the most feared pvp pets in the game for sale.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
He's on Atlantic. Serious offers only. If I get the right offer, I'll sell. To give you an idea, I've been offered quite seriously 100 mil for this bug before. I'm not saying that's what I'm expecting to get, but that gives you an idea of what I think he is worth - I refused that offer and would again if I hadn't found a worthy replacement. He was the product of over four years of hard core farming.

He's only a 3.7 including skills (once his magery is up to 100 - it's a bit dented; his poisoning is 122.5 fully trained and his eval int will be 111.9), but he is far better than is PPC rating would indicate. He has an extremely rare combination of devastating speed due to high dexterity, and equally devastating dps (damage per second) due to high str, eval int and poisoning. On top of that his resists are quite good.

And of course he is (almost) fully trained, and has, quite literally, thousands of pvp kills to his credit. Because he has good resists he's also useful in pvm. I've used him to take down greater dragons in pvp, and I've used him to farm Blackthorn's dungeon (although he does need a greater dragon to tank for that, and is still a challenge to keep alive, especially with those *$#&! wizards).

You can pm me here on these forums if you are interested, or you can ICQ me at 11893766. I won't be auctioning him off, and I will only sell him if I get the right offer, preferably from someone I know will appreciate him for the amazing bug he is...

Last edited: