• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

one of the few things in pvp that **** ME THE HECK OFF.

Z

Zyron

****ING ENCHANTED APPLES..

honestly.. most people wont agree.
i think these are one of the most overpowered things in pvp..

enchanted apples. makes pvp mages worthless

cant curse
cant corpse skin
cant strangle
cant weaken

most of all

CANT CURSE

i swear to god i think this is the thing that i hate the most in this game. i could easily use them.. but i dont want to cook 489 enchanted apples..

apples are only second to speedhacks.
except apples are legal. its basically exploiting to make mages completly usless

Z

Zyron

on a similar note?

mages with faction bandies?
i think you should have to havea minimal skill of 70-90 in order to use them

a mage should not get an extra skill without having the skill..........

excluding mage weaps of course

C

Cloak&Dagger

It is pretty annoying...also not sure why they keep adding items to replace skills. Chiv anyone? No thank you I have faction aids and apples. But then I have never really complained about it before. I have thought to myself "why bother" when fighting a mage who is using every item in the game while I am just using skills, but meh can not really complain about people using what is given to them.

P

Pepino Gonzales

****ING ENCHANTED APPLES..

honestly.. most people wont agree.
i think these are one of the most overpowered things in pvp..

enchanted apples. makes pvp mages worthless

cant curse
cant corpse skin
cant strangle
cant weaken

most of all

CANT CURSE

i swear to god i think this is the thing that i hate the most in this game. i could easily use them.. but i dont want to cook 489 enchanted apples..

apples are only second to speedhacks.
except apples are legal. its basically exploiting to make mages completly usless
Dexers, tamers, and other non mage templates could never curse. Does the all mighty mage need to lower the dexers suit resist to pvp? Apples have timers and curse can be cast again right away. I dont think I get your complaint fully, the faction aids yes, but apples no.

Most dexers miss a swing or two but the mage never misses his opponent unless they have evasion which is also on a timer. Mage DCI does not have a timer nor does it require mana points. Faction gear aids the mage in building a high DCI suit without sacrificing many other suit mods.

I fail to see any reason a mage would have to complain about the power of the mage templates. Mages are the strongest players in the game. Faction mages are even worse.

I play a dismount tamer with a dread horse and a mage is my hardest opponent. Please find a legitimate reason for complaint.

C

Cloak&Dagger

I fail to see any reason a mage would have to complain about the power of the mage templates. Mages are the strongest players in the game. Faction mages are even worse.
I would say the majority of the player base would argue that Mages are not the strongest players in the game. Also keep in mind, Mages can use these items as well...Not like they are limited to just the other templates using them.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dexers, tamers, and other non mage templates could never curse. Does the all mighty mage need to lower the dexers suit resist to pvp? Apples have timers and curse can be cast again right away. I dont think I get your complaint fully, the faction aids yes, but apples no.

Most dexers miss a swing or two but the mage never misses his opponent unless they have evasion which is also on a timer. Mage DCI does not have a timer nor does it require mana points. Faction gear aids the mage in building a high DCI suit without sacrificing many other suit mods.

I play a dismount tamer with a dread horse and a mage is my hardest opponent. Please find a legitimate reason for complaint.
If you let a mage kill you without even being cursed... you should probably quit PvP.

When I play a dexer on the other hand because I have better offense, better defense, and better mobility and more useable mods on items, I dont give a jack if people apple/faction aid/EP pot at all.

An explosion/Ebolt takes 1.75sec to cast, and is interruptable. Assuming 120eval, 15sdi, and GM scribe against straight 70s, they do about 22-25 damage. When I concussion dual proc someone w/straight 70s I do at "least" 45. And my uninterruptable 45dmg AI(w/lighting) can be delt once every 1.25sec. Dexers dont need curse, mages do. If you do not see the problem in apples+4/6remove curse+faction aids you should play a mage.

I am a hardcore Mage but if you think mage is really so great and shouldnt be complaining, I offer you to go to TC, and create any none taming mage you want. I will create a dexer with 120 Weapon, 90 Tactic, 80 Anatomy, 80 Healing, 65 Chiv This is ALL I will use. 435 skill points dexer against your 720 point mage. Field fight, I might not be able to kill you but I can assure you I will NEVER die to you or any mage on an open field fight even with just 435 skill point.

Z

Zyron

If you let a mage kill you without even being cursed... you should probably quit PvP.

When I play a dexer on the other hand because I have better offense, better defense, and better mobility and more useable mods on items, I dont give a jack if people apple/faction aid/EP pot at all.

An explosion/Ebolt takes 1.75sec to cast, and is interruptable. Assuming 120eval, 15sdi, and GM scribe against straight 70s, they do about 22-25 damage. When I concussion dual proc someone w/straight 70s I do at "least" 45. And my uninterruptable 45dmg AI(w/lighting) can be delt once every 1.25sec. Dexers dont need curse, mages do. If you do not see the problem in apples+4/6remove curse+faction aids you should play a mage.

I am a hardcore Mage but if you think mage is really so great and shouldnt be complaining, I offer you to go to TC, and create any none taming mage you want. I will create a dexer with 120 Weapon, 90 Tactic, 80 Anatomy, 80 Healing, 65 Chiv This is ALL I will use. 435 skill points dexer against your 720 point mage. Field fight, I might not be able to kill you but I can assure you I will NEVER die to you or any mage on an open field fight even with just 435 skill point.
Quoted for Truth

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe if you all went outside once in a while such minor things in a video game wouldn't get to you.

Z

Zyron

Maybe if you all went outside once in a while such minor things in a video game wouldn't get to you.
Says the one with 11 thousand posts... Don't act like you've never complained...hypocricy is a curse

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eleven thousand posts in just a hair under a decade comes out to about three posts a day on average. Oh boy, I must have no life to spend 45-180 seconds of my day on Stratics!

K

Kiminality

Except you spend much more than that on Stratics...

Post counts don't count for ****, anyway.
"You have n posts, you must have no life"
"You have n posts, you must be a newbie"
Pathetic grasping at straws to somehow "win" on the internet.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Except you spend much more than that on Stratics...

Post counts don't count for ****, anyway.
"You have n posts, you must have no life"
"You have n posts, you must be a newbie"
Pathetic grasping at straws to somehow "win" on the internet.
Everyone knows you're a n00b. N00b.

Z

Zyron

Ahair under a decade? 9-4 is 5 nice try. That wasn't y main point. Don't act like you've never complained in your 11000 post dude.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must be new here. There have been at least two major database losses. One was last year, my account wasn't lost.

Guess what year the previous one was, where my account was lost. ;)