• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] One of the Better Luna Wall (Outside) Locations - 18 x 18 House

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need to slim down accounts, so one of my houses is for sale - this one is just outside the north gate of Luna in the front row, and is a decent spot for foot traffic (as Napa goes, anyway). Look for the 'Underdog' sign.

This is not quite as good as inside Luna, but it is very close by and will cost you far less, plus it has additional square footage over even the largest Luna plots.

The place is all white, designed by a professional artist friend of mine - I think it looks rather Elven. It is very attractive. No contents included - still moving out, so delivery will be in a couple days. ICQ is 8233819 or PM here and I'll be notified.

I'm not looking to be greedy, so will sell for 25 mil.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just dropped the house. Feel free to place there. If you do, consider this my gift to you - enjoy. May the best man or woman win. -Pete