• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "One Of The Best Fireworks Ever" ????? [ Screenshots Inside ]

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I please have a description or price evaluation on this item ?

I found this at an IDOC and I must say that I have never seen one before.

Thanks in advanced!! :thumbup:

O

Ooguk [Cove]

OMFG No way Tenki.. Ur joking.. That is a 200m item Easy, and I will start the bid there 200m.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol they were dropped by monsters when Kingdom Reborn came out, not really rare i wouldn't of thought but maybe.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just in case this was a serious inquiry... they go for 25-75k on average. There were different types of fireworks that spawned on the monsters for an actually long period of time that were only viewable in the non-2d client. I have seen a few times with folks trying to sell them for millions, but at the time they were released there was a ton to the point people wouldn't even bother looting them anymore. You might get a couple hundred k if the buyer really needs that particular one to complete the set.