• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] One of My Homes Now Open To Public

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all, I just wanted to inform you that i have opened Home 1 of 2 lastnight in time before the rares fest ends. There is a tele tile in Toad Towns hub. I have been very busy of late out of town on work but i managed to get the first home to a point that i could open it for public viewing. If you happen to try the tele tile and it is locked i am locking down more items and will open shortly but more than likely for the rest of the fest ima let it stay as is. Both homes will house half my collection in each and i estimate the 2nd home to be open maybe 2 weeks after the fest when i return home but dont quote me as most know i am horrible with keeping to dates :( The 2nd home will have a tele tile on the steps of the 1st home linking them together. Hope you enjoy and sorry for the delay.

PS: Im bad at decoing so be easy on me lol.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*wipes blood off of shoe*

:)

Once again, NICE HOUSE! I LOVE THE VOID ROCK!

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great job, can wait to see the second one as well

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pardon my ignorance, but where is this house located?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pardon my ignorance, but where is this house located?
Hi there. A telporter is located right now at toad town with my name on it. Other than that its located in the far southeast part of zento. Hope that helps ya. :)

Kiss

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi ya BigEV been awhile since I talked to you:) Hope all is well
Kiss

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yay thanks BigEV for taking the time, even though you are massively busy ^_^ and sorry for hounding you =P