• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] One of Great lakes oldest keeps, Mondain Keep

uolife

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This keep comes with rares gm's placed in it long ago, rares you cant get anywhere the keep has even been written about and I will include ling to story.

UO Stratics - Great Lakes - Temple of Mondain

I am quitting uo very soon and have no use for this uo great lakes landmark, keep was placed on 11-21-1998.

As far as I know there is no other keep lkike this in uo let along on Great lakes, has so many items gms placed including the huge shadow colored statue out front.

If you would like to see the house in person I will include my icq # 145991595

The house will come with everything but my personal chests in it.

This keep was given to me by my guild gm when he quit and I have maintained it since, real life now forces me to move on and I would hope that the buyer of this very rare home with a very long history on great lakes could continue.

I have spoken to ems by way of email and they say the house qualifys for flag placement.
Thanks for looking and I look forward in hearing from the next buyer of this great house.