• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor One of best Bokuto mage suit with 870skill ! (SOLD)

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling

End Game Bok mage suit.jpg

Nothing need to explain , one of most skill bonus bokuto mage suit in game ,
With +150 (+140) skill bonus , you can adjust to your own bokuto mage with poisoning / ninjitsu / spell weaving / mystic ....etc
suit comes with clean splintering bokuto, suit on Atlantic.

Asking: 8plat

Thanks

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
One of the most impressive suits I've seen (and very tempting!) ... good work @Darko

gwen

Slightly Crazed
One of the most impressive suits I've seen (and very tempting!) ... good work @Darko
Hello , can you make a post what makes this suit impressive and what kind of gear should I look to loot and sell that has high PvP value (not about named artifacts , those are common and have their price) . According to this suit it is mostly +HP regen or do I overlook something?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bump , price lowered.
I'm not much of a PvPer but I thought there should be over 20 MR. Might be a stupid question but given there is no med/focus, how do you gain mana after doing a combo or 2? I have problems with mana on my parry mage when I've taken him out to PvP (he has 20 MR) so wondering if mana becomes an issue with this suit or perhaps it just requires adjusting my play style?