• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] One of a kind rubble

Belladonna

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm doing a price check for my friend and the piece has a little bit of a backstory to it. She had an amazing rubble collection. She actually won a plot on New Maginicia and went there and logged her char off at the Mag bank, and the whole rubble decay timer thing never got turned off, so all her rubble in her bank got deleted. Anyways Mesanna tried to replace her rubble but ended up giving her some different pieces then what she had, and all her replacement pieces came as 1 stone. (Interesting side note: the new rubble palms she got started dropping coconuts!) From what I've been told the cypress trees never dropped as rubble. So onto the picture of the one and only rubble cypress tree!!!!
http://i61.***********/2re1x7l.jpg

What do ya'll think it's worth?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Nice! I'd heard of this piece, but not seen it confirmed until now. From what I gather, a few were created, so it's one of a few, not one of one.

Price-wise... I know some rubble collectors don't collect those couple of pieces, because they weren't "real" rubble from the event - they only existed because the devs faked them up after the decay bug. It's also not quite as "displayable" as some of the other rare rubbles, like the hanging weapons or the cards. I'd guess somewhere in the 200m range, but until it's for sale you never know... best bet would be an auction here. :)

Side-note, I'd be interested in seeing that collection, and in knowing what other 1-stone pieces she has, even if those aren't for sale. :)

Side-side note: If she wants to sell, I'll go ahead and offer 200m :)

Stone

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Not to change subject since were talking about rubble how about these rubble jars they weigh 30 stones. Child_002.jpg

Something or Other

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
1 stone rubble? sounds like hog wash to me.... i say you give it to @brianfreud2 for 200m. :)
Sorry not hog wash :( the piece is mine, Belladonna and I got talking about the rubble replacement and wondering if there were any others kicking around out there and what they might be worth... I have about 90 random rubble replacement pieces all 1 stone (Mesanna said she couldn't do the weights so they would be all 1 stone, not sure if she just couldn't or didn't want to spend the time on it) I gave 1 piece away to the person I gave my New Mag Pac house to but the rest I banked when I took an extended break... Anyways @brianfreud2 I locked a box down at my house with all the pieces I still have, a few I have out as deco... I owe ya that 600k hopefully we can touch base at Rares Jubilee and I can show you the items :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Not to change subject since were talking about rubble how about these rubble jars they weigh 30 stones. View attachment 31754
Quick update; this makes 2 of these known to exist. The first one known is at Scully-Madison's middle museum house, on the 4th floor.