• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One Mans Trash.....

A

Ally Oop

Sometime this weekend, not sure of the day or time Roland the Blue will be dropping his house. He has moved in with Ella. There are goodies there for just about everyone.

You will be notified through the chat with the time, the place is out side of Skara.

A

Ally Oop

We have decided on 2pm eastern on Sunday to drop the house. See you there.

We arent leaving the game. We will still be around, but a lot of our time is now spent on Siege. Roland has moved in with Ellie Graymist.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who doesn't mind going to Fel for it.
Ally and the other members of SC*C do not bother with shard politics. We treat everyone equal.

A

Ally Oop

The house is located in fel out side of Skara Brae. Cross at the dock, go past the old Kinship Inn and follow the road to 48.46s x 23.54w.

Then name on the house is One Mans Trash is Another Mans Treasure.

Oh be mindful of the gypsies, They are a friendly lot and wont bother anyone.
Come one come all.

D

Darken (Cats)

i would really like to thank you guys for the opportunity today.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure there were many talented PvP'ers Not much gold left in my vault for insurance. But I thank you for the invite all the same. ^.^

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was actually pretty smooth sailing. A few CIA showed up to cause trouble early on. And FWAP ran them off before the house was dropped. FWAP left the blues alone. There was pretty much nothing left by the time that CIA mustered up enough people to come back.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping to be there to watch, and maybe pester a few people with my thief, but my girlfriend surprised me Saturday night with tickets to the Titanic exhibit at the Rochester Museum & Science Center.

So how did everyone make out? I strolled by the site later in the evening, but there wasn't a single item left. Last time some left some IDOC loot laying around (was it outside that house if I remember correctly) it was there for weeks. I know there were some good items in there. I hope everyone got a little bit of that armor that was packed away in there. There were some decent pieces.

D

Darken (Cats)

i ended up with like five 12th anniversary tickets, 8or so bod books, 30smith hammer and abunch of sturdy shovels and pick axes.

C

CatLord

6 bodbooks and a small barrel.

Thank you for the IDOC... sorry for not saying hello...

* Waves to Barefoot... *

hamburger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was actually pretty smooth sailing. A few CIA showed up to cause trouble early on. And FWAP ran them off before the house was dropped. FWAP left the blues alone. There was pretty much nothing left by the time that CIA mustered up enough people to come back.
When you say FWAP ran off CIA, you meant FWAP getting statted within 45 seconds in an even template 3 v 3 fight (1 mage, 1 dismounter, and 1 archer) and then CIA leaving because there was no fighting left, then you are correct. And when you meant mustered enough people to come back meant coming back to stat FWAP again (which actually took a little longer than 45 seconds this time, kudos on running ability), then you are correct.

C

CatLord

I didn't say anything... was checking the response time...

6 hours 20 Minutes.

But it sure was a fast ownage...

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ended up with 20 12th anny tickets. Half a dozen cat statues. A few of this, a few of that. Nothing really great to speak of. Never saw any armor or anything worth a lot.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember correctly the armor was mostly together in a trunk. There were a few stray suits floating about, but I don't know how good they were. I do remember seeing a bag full of LRC pieces.

A

Ally Oop

Im glad all of you found something useful. Some of that stuff came from my house getting ready for Roland to move in. Then Anne Nomilly brought some stuff over. We enjoyed watching you run around kiling each other. Maybe soon some one else will do this. The fey leggings, flower tapstry, bod books I could have just dumped but we figured some one would get some use out of them, and all the colored plants for the leaves to make dye out of.

See ya around.
Ally, Roland and Anne

D

Darken (Cats)

i also got alot of furniture deeds and a good emount of the plants. as for the bod books i hate running to the smith shop then back and forth so ill get lots of use out of them. much appreciated again.