• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One Man's Trash - Take 2 (and 3)

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I realize this is short notice. However.....a friend of mine recently left the game. Even though I told him to pack up his accounts before he left, he didn't listen to me. :p He turned the accounts over to me and I've spent the last few weeks sorting out his characters and packing them with items he would want should he ever decide to come back - four accounts worth.

I just finished the last of the packing today and one account is set to expire on Wednesday. Two of the accounts have 18 x 18's placed side by side in Malas. If anyone is interested in either or both of the houses and the items left in them, pm me with an offer prior to 1 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, January 24th. Otherwise, I will be dropping both houses at 3 p.m. Eastern. A tower would definitely fit in the spot easily. I believe a keep might but I've been told you can't place a keep in Malas. *shrugs*

One of the houses was going to be a rune library and has 150+ rune books. Most of the rune books are blank but there are some marked tmap books and some NPC locations in both facets. The other house has a bunch of tmaps and locked paragon chests. There are a few rares, stealables, old potted trees, some reward cloth, armor, etc. scattered through both of the houses along with other random stuff. I did clean most of it out to pack him up however.

I'm including a map to the location below. They are south of the orc fort and south east of the orc camp in Malas. One house is named Peach's House. The other is Regalof's Realm.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Nope, houses in dropping in T -8 minutes