• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One good patch for pvp?

G

Wouldn't one good patch for pvp do wonders?

Some fixes, some reason to pvp (outside of champ spawns)

the list could be huge, but one patch geared toward pvp about the size that other games give out monthly.....would keep me playing.

I

imported_Sarphus

we had a great balancing patch for pvp a while back... this upcoming patch will also fix some balance issues in pvp caused by the abuseable summoning ball.

G

Make Evil Omen resistable and add a few ticks to it's casting time. No other spell in the entire game completely negates 120.0 points in a skill.

G

hey i gotta agro, evil oman para gank sux :p

it would also be nice to remove trapped boxes. so that MR was more popular....

I

imported_xStrikerx

Also make resisting spells have an effect on the duration of strangle.

G

I think the pots are fine. Every char can use them, EVERY SINGLE CHAR. The only disadvantage people have is that they dont carry pots. IMO pots are a must have if your pvping.

Leave pots alone, trap boxes are lame though.

Evil Omen/Paralyze DOES need looked at though. Should have a 100% chance to land Evil Omen on someone who has 120 resist. And maybe add another tick to the casting time to slow down the lame exp/fs/eo combos too.

G

Not just talking about Evil Omen+Paralyze, but also Evil Omen+Poison and Evil Omen+Mana Vampire.

G

i can deal with the other evil omen stuff.

It just makes me feel like a big dork when i get fielded :p