• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One For The Barding/RNG Books

J

joblackjon

At 100.0 Music and 88.6 Provo, the Bard Calculator says I have a 57.2% chance to Provo an OL onto another OL with a regular instrument. My Bard just failed 16 times in a row before starting the dance! At least, one of the failures got me a skill gain. Sheeesh!

G

I think the calculator is out of date or misleading. I just went to Despise on my Tamer and Lored 5 Ogre Lords and their barding difficulty ranged from 102.8 to 105.3 instead of the base 90. Try using an exceptional instrument and see if you gain better there.

J

joblackjon

I should have added...
I spent maybe an hour with OLs. ALL the other Provo attempts succeeded on at most the 4th try. Then suddenly I get this one that just wouldn't succeed!