• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One FoF question...

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I submit questions to FoF so at least they will be looked at? because the boards is not the place apparently..

F

Fayled Dhreams

you've already answered your question

Now ..

If what you want is a guaruntee ...

ain't happening

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

ain't happening

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my only FoF question I wanted this week
. And I was hopfully looking for a guaruntee to put it in a place where it would be looked at/sorted.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

ain't happening

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my only FoF question I wanted this week
. And I was hopfully looking for a guaruntee to put it in a place where it would be looked at/sorted.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.uo.com/fof/fiveonfriday47.html

"What's the deal with the Feedback forms" ?
The new feedback system is your direct line to the UO team. This doesn’t replace other means for us to hear your feedback (like message boards, town halls, and carrier pigeons), but will definitely add a whole new dimension.

Many players feel like their voice can be drowned out, and sometimes people need to exaggerate to cut through the noise. With feedback, you get someone’s undivided attention for as long as it takes to read your message. And we don’t just stop at reading it - we pass it on to the devs. We use this information to demonstrate trends, illuminate dark corners, and more. Sometimes, it takes a pie chart to make a point, and every feedback form is a vote to be counted.

How do you submit feedback? Go to this link. Notice all the drop down menus? That helps us to sort the feedback, so make sure you choose the category that best describes the content of your letter. Fill out the form as completely as possible, and hit submit.

Congratulations. Your feedback is being read, and counted, and submitted to the development team.

Now, this is important - we do not answer <font color=red>messages</font color=red> left for us in the feedback forms. We are 100% committed to reading every single form that you’ve taken the time and trouble to send, and many issues brought up through feedback will be responded to here, in the Five on Friday, but individual questions will not be answered. We’re not saying you should stop posting to boards - far from it. Half the fun of being part of a community is hanging out and talking with your friends. But if you have something burning in your heart, and you want a dev to know about it, send the feedback form.

Better?

G

That's not 100% true - I do respond from time to time, if it's something I can actively help with or need clarified - but I also am only guaranteed to review the folder weekly (for questions) or monthly (for feedback.)

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

That's not 100% true - I do respond from time to time, if it's something I can actively help with or need clarified - but I also am only guaranteed to review the folder weekly (for questions) or monthly (for feedback.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going on that fine line interpretation OF "guaruntee"

unqualified ironclad eternal ... what I think Kotan was looking for ...
and
What you just gave, repeated, re-affirmed ...
a qualified honest "intent", where, if all things go as planned ...

"Mileage" expectations vary ..

G

Out of curiosity Jeremy, have you ever thought about turning the Five-on-Friday on it's head by asking a question of the community? There was a brief window somewhere in the past year when you were asking for feedback on a particular topic each week and I think that gave the community a warm-and-fuzzy feeling (although admittedly, it also raised expectations quickly).