• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One Flew Over the Harpy's Nest

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Exmortis

There have been some strange happenings around Sosaria as of late and no it is not my fascination for orc jelly on my toast. I mean various stories are floating around about citizens being so happy that they have lost all inhabitations and fear.

There was a report out of Yew that a young man descended into the depths of Hythloth and began to play musical chairs with the Balrons. I don’t think they appreciated him sitting on their laps and the outcome was not in favour of the young lad.

There was also a beautician from Moonglow who decided it was a great idea to head to Deceit and perform a makeover on a Lich Lord…well let me put it this way the beautician was the one who got a facelift literally.

The most insane act I heard was out of Magincia of a father who brough his whole family to the corrupted forest for pony rides on Nightmares. I don’t think it was good times on the ponderosa when little Eric tried to lasso the beast.

There has also been talk of Oracles in Luna and around the Yew moongate who are so joyous that it is sickening. They keep going on about some juice being served up at the Journey’s End tavern in Moonglow. We need to get to the bottom of this and investigate these happenings! Something must be done right away because this can’t go on!! Everyone get off their behinds before this gets out of hand!!! I will catch up to you all once I finish my toast and orc jam.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hehehehehehe

this made me laugh.
orc jelly.

hehe