• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

One fix or addition at a time please!!!!

H

hollythor

IF the devs do read this. Yay, on simolean name change, yay on new games you provide us, yay for coming up with these brilliant ideas rather than taking that creative thinking time to do something productive...FIX THE LAG....FIX THE PROBLEM WITH SIMS CRASHING TO DESKTOP....it is not just emptying the sim mail and cleaning cache. Please stop telling us that will fix it and then coming up with some new scavenger hunt idea. Stop increasing prices...now in custom content reorders because you are tired of approving thousands a day. Several of us feel this game is becoming a conspiracy for ea. You lower payouts, because of bots. FIX IT! you increas everything else to tempt players to use your atm machine (another brilliant addition to the game?) You offer free play, this was a clever plan...ea still gets their money from the freeplayers...not 9.99 a month, but probably 100 or so a month because they are using your wonderful atm. I love this game, I do not plan to quit, do not mean to sound sarcastic. But honestly, if the devs do ever read this. FIX WHAT IS BROKEN AND STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH NEW IDEAS UNTIL YOU DO SO. We appreciate the games, the superskill, the increased ten minute payouts, thank you for that. But all this time you spend coming up with new events...you could be spending to come up with a plan to fix that horrid lag. Was the east coast server move such a good idea?
THANK YOU
TSO FAN, not ea fan

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

TSO FAN, not ea fan

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel ya there

G

they wont fix these issues yet

you know the best way to make chages that are not popular or good for most ppl is to create division fear and hate/discontent

then the bad things get snuck in and ppl accept it since the problems get solved also

G

<blockquote><hr>

IF the devs do read this. Yay, on simolean name change, yay on new games you provide us, yay for coming up with these brilliant ideas rather than taking that creative thinking time to do something productive...FIX THE LAG....FIX THE PROBLEM WITH SIMS CRASHING TO DESKTOP....it is not just emptying the sim mail and cleaning cache. Please stop telling us that will fix it and then coming up with some new scavenger hunt idea. Stop increasing prices...now in custom content reorders because you are tired of approving thousands a day. Several of us feel this game is becoming a conspiracy for ea. You lower payouts, because of bots. FIX IT! you increas everything else to tempt players to use your atm machine (another brilliant addition to the game?) You offer free play, this was a clever plan...ea still gets their money from the freeplayers...not 9.99 a month, but probably 100 or so a month because they are using your wonderful atm. I love this game, I do not plan to quit, do not mean to sound sarcastic. But honestly, if the devs do ever read this. FIX WHAT IS BROKEN AND STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH NEW IDEAS UNTIL YOU DO SO. We appreciate the games, the superskill, the increased ten minute payouts, thank you for that. But all this time you spend coming up with new events...you could be spending to come up with a plan to fix that horrid lag. Was the east coast server move such a good idea?
THANK YOU
TSO FAN, not ea fan

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN! I agree with you 1000000000%!