• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] One Butcher with hit spell

we bad bro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
well i only gold but i want that knife ..... i just wanted to see if u had a gold price in mind that u would sell right now

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I just talk to " we bad bro " and he says cant be online until 5pm eastern . I told him he has until that time to meet me for checking it

That means MULTI DWAGON is highest offer now 300m

I stop taking offers 10pm eastern time , that let " we madbro " time to meet me

Last edited:

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Now he says cannot meet me at time but i gave him 2 hours more
I asked him a fee of 200m and now he says pass of butcher
That means

MULTI DWAGON is winner at 8pm eastern time today

300m bid

Last edited:

we bad bro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I offered him 400 for knife and in at work he wants to charge me 200 mill on top of my offer of 400 mill and im not doing that

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I offered him 400 for knife and in at work he wants to charge me 200 mill on top of my offer of 400 mill and im not doing that
Im asking u a fee becasue u made ur account for posting here , i had to defend others from u raising the offer .
Its no problem like i told you meet me deposit a fee and i will restore ur 400m bid
Its me that can be lossing gold but i like doing things well

Last edited:

we bad bro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im not paying u 200 mill to put my post back i told u y i made account bc u spammed in GC and i wanted knife but im not paying u 200 mill extra

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's not asking for 200 mil extra, he's asking for a deposit on your bid to make sure it's a legitimate bid, and not someone running the bid up. So if you won, you would pay the difference ( final price - the 200 mil deposit), a safety net for him to ensure you re legit.

God I hate auto correct on my iPad!! X2

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
less than 6 hours and Multi dwagon is 300m highest bid

pd : For the people that only read 1st and last post ;)

T

Tazar

I understand that folk here on the forum trust you - but in this case - the buyer hasn't been around here and I can understand his caution in handing over 200mil with no guarantee on his end. This a broker to hold the deposit seems a reasonable solution. I'd be happy to volunteer with no fee if it helps.

The remaining problem is that the buyer is at work and unable to log in to make the deposit. So I guess it is up to the seller - 1.) Don't sell at all, 2.) pass on the offer and sell to the 2nd place bidder, or 3.) wait and see if the buyer is willing to put up the funds. Honestly - if the buyer is here later after work - it seems reasonable to take his offer of 400 and if he falls through - then fall back to Multi-Dwagon at 300mil.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
He Told me that will be 5pm at home , he still has 3 hours to make his bid legit .
Meet Tazar and do it otherwise Multi dwagon is highest bidder 300m

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol i dont get it. Why wouldn't you just take his 400m bid, and if it falls through, then it goes to the next highest bidder?

I mean, i believe that is commonly the case. I think they are high for paying that much for that knife anyways, but to each their own.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
lol i dont get it. Why wouldn't you just take his 400m bid, and if it falls through, then it goes to the next highest bidder?

I mean, i believe that is commonly the case. I think they are high for paying that much for that knife anyways, but to each their own.
Because then someone can do it in every post in this forum and then at the end you have people paying overprice . I mean u knows his first post was here dont you ?

Thats why ppl dont trust low post accounts he has high % being a troll and x1000 if this is an auction or whatever u wants to call this .

we bad bro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
if i wanted to just raise the bid y would i be fighting and like i said i only made an account to get the knife i never knew about this form untill 2 days ago so u take my 400 mill bid or im out

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
if i wanted to just raise the bid y would i be fighting and like i said i only made an account to get the knife i never knew about this form untill 2 days ago so u take my 400 mill bid or im out
Do u will use tazar the moderator as broker if u win ?