[Discussion] One available Luna vendor spot

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yew, Europa
Available Luna vendor spots

I have 3 spots free. The vendor house is on the south road - looks like an empty grassy plot with vendors before you load the house. Name is Luna Garden. You can sell anything not currently sold by the vendors present. If you are unsure, ask. On some items theres no problem in selling the same thing as long as you match the price within the shop.

Please take the time to read the book on the table with rules for your vendor. By accepting the vendor spot you also agree to these rules. I will terminate your contract without warning if you do not follow through.

The gist of it is: Stock your vendor with at least 40 items and stock it weekly.

Rent is free. Send me a PM or talk to me ingame with information on what you want to sell and the time you are available to meet up.

Theres plenty of places in Luna where you can stock a few items and run a vendor more casually. Having a vendor at Luna garden requires a tad more accountability and continuity so please do not apply if you are not interested in that kind of merchanting. What you get in return is a highly profilic spot, not a hidden vendor in a crowd.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yew, Europa
Re: Available Luna vendor spots

Update and bump.

If you have some items you want to move but are not into this whole merchant thing I am setting up the far right vendor spot as a 2 week one time only. (Until one real merchant claims it that is) You get a vendor, load it up and after 2 weeks it will dismiss and you can get the items that didnt sell from the house menu.