once upon a time

• Thread starter tra la la di da
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sideways Bob

Woohoo!!! you gonna liven up the joint? word association game? tales of all girl pirates? more sigs?!?!?!

S

Sideways Bob

She is a Very entertaining individual who in the past has livend up the board with fun word games, tales and pics of her adventures as a pirate (before DAGR made pirating soooo popular), ya know pirating and killing and stuff, kinda like a uo pirate girls gone wild *sighs* those WERE the days.......oh, and shes always had sigs that weren't hard on the eyes, if ya know what I mean *wink*

plus she got to hang with CJ on LA.....basically she's fun to have around, as I recall she went to WoW.....

I

imported_fyr

Hey Tra! Nice sig. Good to see you back
And you front

T

tra la la di da

<blockquote><hr>

She is a Very entertaining individual who in the past has livend up the board with fun word games, tales and pics of her adventures as a pirate (before DAGR made pirating soooo popular), ya know pirating and killing and stuff, kinda like a uo pirate girls gone wild *sighs* those WERE the days.......oh, and shes always had sigs that weren't hard on the eyes, if ya know what I mean *wink*

plus she got to hang with CJ on LA.....basically she's fun to have around, as I recall she went to WoW.....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is truth

D

Duke X. Winter

I remember Tra! She's the hawt pirate/model chick who once missed a photo shoot cause she was PKing someone! *has a photographic memory* ....okay, I totally didn't stalk her. She wrote that on sexygeek.com years ago.

G

i could had sworn i responded to this post!

but I haven't, apparently. therefore:

hmm. =)