• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Once is kinda funny. Twice is annoying

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First time ever doing baracoon I get 6 level 1 bushido primers....
Second time again 6 level one bushido primers.,,,

Anyone else seeing this kind of nuttiness? Any suggestions? (Already tried dying)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I did one yesterday and I got 3 110 Bushido scrolls and 3 lvl 1 Bushido Primers..I was Bushido'in it up yo!

RNG...gotta love it!

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did one yesterday and I got 3 110 Bushido scrolls and 3 lvl 1 Bushido Primers..I was Bushido'in it up yo!

RNG...gotta love it!
But all the same? Twice in a row? I mean heck if it's going to be 6 of the same make it level 3 taming LOL The scrolls I received seemed fine as far as randomness goes.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah it's happened to me a LOT! I usually get Wrestling or Chiv primers so the Bushido was a welcome change! (Not really!)

I guess they are pushing Bushido Skill for some reason...I'll have to run a few more coons to see what's up.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of bugs lately. Went and collected my 3 scribe bods yesterday and two of the three were dupes.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any chance you accepted the Timelord quest for bushido? Might check your questlog and cancel if you did.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
going to go and run it again as well. I'm soloing it so maybe its some kind of safegaurd. Or perhaps I'm just really unlucky.
Any chance you accepted the Timelord quest for bushido? Might check your questlog and cancel if you did.
ill try that. i do have that selected. Ran bracoon again got 6 more bushido primers. Definatly a bug