• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] On this ring..

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
0 gold?

I say that because with cursed / antique / brittle not being an issue on Siege (or more accurately, lack of insurance causing people to be more open to using those items) items just don't sell the same. Just yesterday those event dragons dropped buckets of high end items, I have unravelled bags of stuff like that ring.

The only exception I have found is when an item contains the "correct" group of max intensity effects, so for instance a legendary ring with max or overcapped FC FCR MR SDI LMC kind of stuff. That is sellable, but random stuff, and in my experience especially items with skill bonuses, just don't sell well our if they do itis for so little I don't bother.

But then again, stuff sells all the time that amazes me. So what do I know....

Forsaken

Journeyman
If you do come across amazing +skill jewels though with casting, hci, dci, ep, etc ....probably should keep that. Someone may want to build a template and suit around it. I think collectors may like crazy legendary items too!