• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] on these server births

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

EDIT: sorry for any confusion. I recieved PMs of purchasing the server births. Im actually looking to buy them but I was looking for round about price checks to see how much I'll need to spend :)

wood curls
kettle
empty vials (empty vial rack)
flask (bubbling flask)
wash basin

Thanks for any replies:thumbsup:

EDIT

I would also like a PC on the "made by RedDevil" suit below

X

Xtashin

wood curls 20 - 30m
kettle 10 - 20m
empty vials (empty vial rack) 10 - 20m
flask (bubbling flask) 15 - 25m?
wash basin 25 - 35m**
thats a nice set of armor, depending on how much someone wants it 15ish - 30m, but i could be wrong

**unfortunately the wash basin is stocked on the infamous ls/atl dupe vendors

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that suit is worth more to Great Lakes oldies because it has teh name of the first auction house owner on it, if your looking for more bang on the suit sell it to a gret lakes collector

K

Kratos Aurion

that suit is worth more to Great Lakes oldies because it has teh name of the first auction house owner on it, if your looking for more bang on the suit sell it to a gret lakes collector
I am on GL and I bought the suit for a handsome sum. I was also just given a guild stone "The RedDevil Guild [RD]" Its unknown to me if it was created by RD.

So I believe I'll probably hang onto it now as apart of my collection.

K

Kratos Aurion

wood curls 20 - 30m
kettle 10 - 20m
empty vials (empty vial rack) 10 - 20m
flask (bubbling flask) 15 - 25m?
wash basin 25 - 35m**
thats a nice set of armor, depending on how much someone wants it 15ish - 30m, but i could be wrong

**unfortunately the wash basin is stocked on the infamous ls/atl dupe vendors

thanks for the basin update. guess thats another shameful item to cross off my list. Im looking for the other items on my list on GL